Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not Here and Not There.


Mae didn't know what she was saying but everyone tended to listen to her. I watched from my locker as a small group gathered around her as she made up what she felt must have really happened. Drama. I guess some will use any situation to call attention to themselves. She must be speculating on who was in the car because the voice over the pa said "authorities still haven't notified parents" as for the reason we couldn't hear who was involved in the crash. Let her talk. I still haven't heard from Christopher. It's 9:20 am and I am suppose to be in gym. I am suppose to always be somewhere always every minute I am suppose to be occupied. Right now I just want go find him and sit down to a warm breakfast sandwich at the bagel nosh, with no time, class or Mae to irritate me.

No comments: